1. We believe that the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is one and that it is universal, indivisible; composed of all men regardless of nationality, language, race, or custom; who have repented of sins in sincerity of heart; been baptized in the wonderful name of Jesus and received the precious gift of the Holy Ghost according to scripture Acts 2:38.
2. There Is Only One God who has manifested Himself to the world in various forms throughout the ages. He has especially revealed Himself as Father in the creation of the universe, as Son in the redemption of human kind, and as Holy Spirit dwelling in the hearts of the believers. God is eternal, infinite in His power, holy in His nature, attributes, purpose, and He possesses an absolute and indivisible divinity. He is infinite in His greatness, His nature is inconceivable and His essence is indescribable. He is known completely only to Himself, because such an infinite mind can only be understood by itself alone. (2 Timothy 3:16) He manifested Himself in flesh, and in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, (Colossians 2:9)
Finally God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself. 2 Corinthians 5:19: To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
(Mark 12:29; Deuteronomy 6:4). “But to us there is but one God…(1st Corinthians 8:6)
3. Jesus Christ was born miraculously of the Virgin Mary, by the work of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 1:23: Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. His revealing of Himself in Flesh, makes him the only begotten of the father, God, was on earth, human and divine.
God calls this manifestation of Himself SON. He is the one and only true God, manifested in flesh (Romans 9:5; 1st John 5:20). The God of he Old Testament took upon Himself human form. (Isaiah 60:1-3). “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…” ( John 1:14). “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” (1st Timothy 3:16).
We believe that in Jesus Christ the divine attributes of God are revealed, having been born of Mary, He was human, and having been begotten in Mary of the Holy Spirit, He was divine. That is why He is called the Son of God, (God is a Spirit John 4:24) and the Son of Man. (wrapped or manifested in flesh). Therefore, we believe that Jesus Christ is God, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2:9).
He is the Creator of all (Colossians 1:16,17; Isaiah 45:18). He is Omnipresent (John 3:13; Deuteronomy 4:39). He performed miracles as the Almighty God (Luke 5:24-26; Psalms 86:10). He has power over the sea (Mark 4:37-39; Psalms 107:20,30). He is the same yesterday , today and forever (Hebrews 13:8; Psalms 102:27).
4. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit promised by God in the Old Testament and which poured fourth after the glorification of Jesus Christ (Joel 2:28,29; John 7:37-39; 14:16-26; Acts 2:1-4; 1:16-18).
Furthermore, we believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit comes with evidence (or proof), and demonstrats its self by speaking in new tongues or languages, as the Holy Gives the utterance, (power to do so), and that this sign is also for our time as God promised, (Acts 2:38, 39), “The promise is unto you and to your children as many as are afar of even as many as the LORD OUR GOD shall call.
We believe also that the Holy Spirit is power that permits us to to testify of Christ (Acts 1:8), and that it helps to form a Christian character that is more acceptable to God (Galatians 5:22-25). That same Spirit endows men with gifts for the edification of the Church (Romans 12:6-8; 1st Corinthians 12:1-12; Ephesians 4:7-13), but we in no way believe that any man can endow others with any such gifts, for “one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills” (1st Corinthians 12:11 [NIV]). “But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift” (Ephesians 4:7 [NIV]).
All members of the Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus should seek the Holy Spirit and try to live continually in the Spirit, as recommended in Romans 8:5-16, Ephesians 5:18, and Colossians 3:5.
5. Water Baptism We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ and that it should be administered by an ordained minister. Baptism should be by immersion because it is symbolic of the death, burial and resurrection, of Our Lord Jesus. He died and was buried and was raised from the dead. Jesus did this FOR Sinners, (Romans 6:1-5). As sinners we express outward by water baptism, that we have died to sin, (death), been buried, and are raised to walk in the newness of life, It should be in the Name of Jesus Christ, it symbolizes the bride taking on the name of her husband. (Acts 2:38; 8:16; 10:48; 19:6; 22:16.) Mathew 28:19, the Name of the FATHER, (LORD), AND OF THE SON, (JESUS), AND THE NAME OF THE HOLY GHOST, (CHRIST).
OH PRECIOUS BROTHERS AND SISTER WHAT A MAGNIFICENT REVELATION:
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
WE WHO ARE TRULY APOSTOLIC LOVE GOD’S PRECIOUS PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE, WITHOUT DOGMA AND PRETENSE, DEMONSTRATING HIS LOVE AND HOLINESS ALL OVER THE WORLD. WE ARE COMPLETELY CONVINCED BY OUR OWN SALVATION THROUGH CHRIST THAT OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SAVES ALL WHO COME TO HIM. “IF GOD COULD SAVE ME HE CAN SAVE AND DELIVER ANYBODY.”